Crazy Sara's Blog

Friday, July 22, 2005


Subway Searches & Arranged Dates

Has anyone gone through one of these searches today? I got down at my Borough Hall stop, and a bunch of police officers had set up a table for a makeshift searching station, checking literally everyone with a book bag of some sort who was entering the station. It's profoundly sad and disturbing to me that this is going to be the norm now here, but alas, this is the world we live in now.

My good friend Margaux phoned me up all excited about some Indian boy who'd be "perfect" for me. She's invited him to my 30th b-day party, which I'm having at the end of August. What the hell I figured - maybe I should just date a "nice Indian boy". After all, if I won't let my parents introduce me to one, why not let your friends find one for you. After hearing the whole schpiel (sp?)- "He's so nice, he's so intelligent, he's so hot", I asked well, "Is he funny?". Margaux responded with a defeated, "Um, no".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home