Crazy Sara's Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Frank Purdue's Chicken

I've had a shit day today. The toll is numbering about 3 who have experienced the Wrath of Crazy Sara today. To top things off I've just seen an insect scurry across my living room floor with more legs than I could even imagine counting. What is UP with the bugs in my life recently (and, not I'm not referring to guys)?? NYC is really wearing on me today. I'm seriously considering moving next fall when I'm done with school.

On a more positive note, I'll leave all you out there in Blogland with a Lost in Translationism for the night:

Frank Perdue's chicken slogan, "It takes a strong man to make a tender chicken" was translated into Spanish as "It takes an aroused man to make a chicken affectionate".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home