Crazy Sara's Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2005



The Ominous Fog Hanging Above Coney Island

We went to Siren for the upteenth year in a row yesterday. The best act on the bill was by far Saul Williams. He rocked the mike more than any of the other indie rock bands there. "Cause angels and messiahs, love, can come in many forms: in the hallways of your projects, or the fat girl in your dorm." ("Talk to Strangers") - Saul Williams. Brendon Benson was cool too.

There was only one thing I was really disturbed about. I get the whole 80s reemergence thing. The jelly bracelets and the synth music are fine, but what the fuck is up with the frosted jeans with the high waists??!! I never really got into the whole frosted look back in the 80s, and I still don't get it. I noticed too many pairs yesterday than I care to remember...I'm thinking of changing this from Crazy Sara's blog to Crazy Sara's Rants :)











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home