Crazy Sara's Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Trapeze Swinger

I am currently now obsessed with the Iron & Wine song "Trapeze Swinger". I love the melodic cacophany and it's bittersweet sadness...I know, yet another sappy song. I don't know what's gotten into me lately!

I caught the tailend of the Billboard Music Awards tonight. I think Mariah, god bless her heart, was possibly the first winner ever in any awards show to thanks her peeps via her Blackberry notes. Did she really have to bring out her other award that she won on stage with her as well? She really had no other place to put the other award, except to stick it between her two very gigantic breasts. AND, who died and made R Kelly the King of Morality? He should have been sent to prison for real for that freaky love triangle hipopera he debuted on the MTV Awards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home