Crazy Sara's Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I Feel Like I Can Breathe Again!

Due to a manhole explosion in my neighborhood, I haven't had any phone or internet service for the last two weeks. I sincerely apologize for not being able to post any blogs - I truly felt helpless. I know everyone heard me complain the whole time, but I literally had a spell where my phone, internet, stereo, cell phone, AOL were ALL not working.

Everyone should switch to a cable modem if they don't already have one. Any reason to boycott Verizon. I must have filed complaints against half the customer service folks at Verizon.

Ran into my friend Human near school the other day, and he would not stop taking pics of me. It happens every time we see each other, so I decided to get him back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home