Crazy Sara's Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Peter

This Hungarian Guy Contacted me through MySpace
Date: Nov 1, 2005 6:34 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: Peter
Body: Hi Sara !


How are you?

I`m very happy!!! I saw your picture! You are a very nice girl! I like you!
I`m sorry, but my English is very poor yet!

I`m looking for a relationships.

I`m a hungarian guy. I`m 39 y.o. but I`m forever young! :-)

I`m live in Brooklyn, Bensonhurts.

I have red hair, blue eyes. My heigth is 5`8”, my weight is 160 lb. I go 2 times a week to the Bally Total Fitness Club. I like to gym and to swim. But I`m not the Body Builder! My body is normal. : -)

I like to rove in Manhattan. I like to walk on the beach in Coney Island. I like the good food and the good beer. : -)
I like to listen music, I very like the live music! My favourite place is a Bitter End in Manhattan.
I can play the piano. I have a very good keyboard!!! I`m looking for a band.
I like to dance too. I like the rock, funky, disco…almost every type music.
I like the movie too. I have a good sense of humour, I like the joke. I`m offen happy.


Thank you for the taking the time to read my letter!
I`d be interested in getting the reply from you very soon...

Have a nice day!

Peter
peternewyork@freemail.hu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home