Crazy Sara's Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Chicken Pox

At age 26, my sister in LA has come down with the Chicken Pox. No one in my family has ever come down with them, as my mom informed me we have some special platelets that are immune to them. Apparently not, so I'm thinking of getting the vaccine just in case. When my sister called me with her symptoms, I ran through all the possible paranoid scenarios like rubella, scarlet fever, and figured out in the end it was probably the Pox :). I'm usually the one friends call for a diagnosis before actually asking a doctor. So far, I've been pretty right with all my diagnoses.

I had my dreaded group presentation tonight for my Management Communication class, and I'm still tense with shoulder pain from it. It's one of the most challenging classes I've ever had, and I've learned a lot, but damn is it stressful! I guess I should have expected this coming from a Harvard professor/lawyer teaching the class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home