Crazy Sara's Blog

Monday, July 25, 2005



Oops, sorry Dad!

I think I might have inadvertantly sent an email back to my dad with the link to my blog on the bottom of my email signature. Hopefully, I haven't said anything too offensive, but I'm sure my dad is happy to see me writing. My dad always said the best job in life is to be a writer. "Write a novel or write songs!"

My dad's email address and company name are both called Sarasam, which means family? I think their language. He always says he carries us/our names (my sister Sam and I) with him whereever he goes. The house he had built in India for us has two doors made of Sandalwood. The front door is a hand-carving of Saraswathi, the goddess of arts & learning who I'm named after. The back door is a carving of Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, who my sister is named after.

So Dad, if you're reading this, which I'm sure you won't tell me if you are...thanks for our names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home