Crazy Sara's Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Oh Friendster, you make me laugh

am sammy ibidapo . I am a graduate of OXFORD
University, LONDON and work as a international
business consultant {antiques}a NIGERIA and i live
in TEXAS . I am a very dedicated individual who is
totally committed to human development, friendly,
very trustworthy and value relationship above
anything. I love travelling, sporting and enjoy
meeting people. I dont smoke but do not mind
people who do being around me. I am cool headed
and easy going person with no criminal record and
i saw your pic and i really like it i will love to get to
know u am single, i need a woman in my life , if u
dont mind dont say no , i think u are the most
beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life ,i must
confess u are pretty,well i know this sound crazy ,
am triping for u and i will love to start something
real with u , love dont cost a thing, i want someone
that i can call my own , someone that will be there
for me , someone that i can take pride in , i wish u
can be that person am looking for . please i will love to hear from you .Please contact
me if you are still looking for a mate,preferably through my email address...........sammy_org@yahoo.com or sammy_org, I am looking forward to hear from you soon .Thanks sammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home