Crazy Sara's Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2005


MY FIRST YANKEES GAME EVER!!!

Sad to say, but this was my first Yankees game ever today. I must admit, I'm not much of a sports enthusiast. I don't mind playing sports, but I have a very short attention span when watching them. Despite, my past of playing baseball on a boys league briefly when I was a kid, I don't remember all that much about innings, etc.

Despite our transportation issues trying to get to Yankee Stadium and the 97 degree heat, I enjoyed my experience. The view was amazing, and the grass was SO green. It all looked just so neat from afar. But if you looked below you, you saw the grime of ketchup, gum, and peanut shells. I'm just glad I got my Nathan's hot dog and my Minute Maid frozen lemonade slushy thing, all for the meager price of $10.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home