Crazy Sara's Blog

Thursday, August 04, 2005



FREEDOM

I finished my last final yesterday. I did fine on all of them but Finance. I'm afraid I bombed that one, but I bombed it amazingly well. Only one more class left this eve, and then out for the night with some school friends. So far, I've been exceptionally productive with my newfound freedom this month.

I had to get an EKG today. I was having chest pains just sitting in the lobby waiting, and overhearing bits and pieces of conversations about beta blockers and left ventricle valves. When I finally had it done, sticky things and wires attached all over my body as I lay down, all I could think of was "I want my mommy!" It was a painless test, but still unnerving nonetheless. The technician said everything looked fine, but I'll know for sure on Monday after a doctor looks at the results. I'm sure the chest pains I've been having are only attributed to stress. In any account, I joined a cheap gym today, one block away from where I live. $20/month - you can't beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home