Crazy Sara's Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2005

HONGWU in BEIJING, CHINA

Subject: Hi, dear lady, You are so sexy.
Message:
Hi, dear lady, You are so sexy.
happy to meet you.
Your photos are very nice.
I am Hongwu in Beijing, China.
I am seeking a girlfriend, whose height is between
165cm--173cm (5'5"---5'8").
I wish she is educated & tender.
I am sincere.
Please read my profile, so you can understand
something about me.
My height is 175 cm.
Now I am manager of software department in a
corporation in Beijing.
I am senior software analyst.
I am also ambitious scholar, more than software
engineer.
I will try to earn enough money for our family, if you
marry me.
If you are interested, I will send you some pictures
about China & myself at once.
so you can understand something about China at
first.
Please give me your email address.
Please believe me, my letter is not a joke.
If we love each other, I like to live with you in your
side. You need not move to China.
I am sincere for a marriage.
My email address:
xuhowu@hotmail.com
xuhowu@yahoo.com.cn
On hotmail.com , I have instant messager.
I wish I can talk with you by instant messager.
Thanks.
Hope to hear from you soon
Hongwu in Beijing, China

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home