Crazy Sara's Blog

Friday, August 12, 2005


HAMMERTOE

I've been having some toe pain for over a year now, so I decided to check it out. The foot doc said I had a hammertoe! Not a cameltoe, you dirty pervs, a hammertoe. I wore too many pointy boots in my day. Now I can barely wear covered-toe flats. I have to start using these donut hole pads for some relief or have surgery to remove a knuckle in my toe. Ugh. I seem to be getting a host of minor ailments like this as I near the big 3-0. Coincidence?

I saw these wonderful older Asian women hoola-hooping in the park on Broome & Bowery at 9:30pm tonight. Unfortunately, the photos did not come out so great due to lack of light. I wish I coulda posted them...it was so surreal. I wonder if it was some kind of chinatown hoola-hooping class or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home