Crazy Sara's Blog

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My friend Shea is in town

Shea is staying with me till tomorrow, and we've already had some truly weird experiences together. She helped me move my fridge and stove to look for mice that I swear existed back there. None to be found, but we had some fun dropping glue traps back there, and getting them stuck to everything else instead. I think I got rid of the mouse I had all week just before she got here. I closed up all the holes in my floor and walls with cotton pads and smeared some blue nail polish on them, so the mice in our bldg would run from the strong smell until my super gets me some of that steel wool everyone keeps recommending.

We passed by the street in Cobble Hill with the Jesus shrine in the front yard, but weirder enough we passed by this bldg with a creepy naked mannequin in the 2nd floor window with some kind of strobe light thing going on as well...we think it's some of of kinky Cobble Hill S&M gothic freak show they have going on in there. I tried to take pics, but it was too dark and too high up.

My dad called me to tell me today, the LITERAL translation of Saraswathi is "Sara" - the essence, "Swathi" - onself, so Saraswathi - the essence of oneself. He's been calling me this instead of Sara recently. He also told me how Jessica Simpson was going to be "really famous" as a result of the Dukes of Hazzard. Hahha, thanks for the heads up dad. He's really more up on pop culture than I am these days.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home