Crazy Sara's Blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

BensonHurts

I threw out my back today and can barely write this post. Ahh, the joys of getting old. Here's a message from Peter on MySpace:

Hi

How are you?

I`m very happy!!! I saw your picture! You are a beautiful girl! I like you!
I`m sorry, but my English is very poor yet!

I`m a hungarian guy. I`m 40 y.o. but I`m forever young! :-)

I`m living in Brooklyn, Bensonhurts.

I have red hair, blue eyes. My heigth is 5`8”, my weight is 170 lb. I go 2 times a week to the Bally Total Fitness Club. I like to gym and to swim. But I`m not the Body Builder! My body is normal. : -)

I like to rove in Manhattan. I like to walk on the beach in Coney Island. I like the good food and the good beer. : -)
I like to listen music, I very like the live music! My favourite place is a Bitter End in Manhattan.
I can play the piano. I have a very good keyboard!!! I`m looking for a songwriter, a singer and a band.
I like to dance too. I like the rock, funky, disco…almost every type music.
I like the movie too. I have a good sense of humour, I like the joke.

Thank you for the taking the time to read my letter!
I`d be interested in getting the reply from you very soon...

Please write to my e-mail address because the myspace sometimes is wrong and maybe I do not get your answer.
Thank you!

peternewyork@freemail.hu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home