Crazy Sara's Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Very Belated MTV Video Awards Commentary

OK, here were my highlights, at least the ones I can remember:

OK, what was up with the toothpick in the PDiddy intro?? If I was hosting, I think I'd leave the toothpick back in the kitchen. I did however like his fake conducting bit I think.

Did you see Paulina Rubio remove Lil' John's arm from her barely clothed body oh so not so subtley?

Did ANYONE understand the R Kelly Musical??? I think it was some kind of gay love square? I've seen it a couple times, and I'm still confused. I think R Kelly is confused, and has been for some time.

I thought My Chemical Romance's performance was disappointing - I had hoped for more from them given their great video. Jamie Foxx and Kanye West were great! I love that Ray Charles sample that Jamie sings.

Did you see that verbal altercation between the two hip-hop camps?? I think they removed that scene from the taped versions of the awards.

The best performance of the night was BY FAR Kelly Clarkson. I loved her passion, and watching her get all wet :) Seriously, I think I might be a closet Kelly Clarkson fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home