Crazy Sara's Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2005


MISAKO ROCKS!

I celebrated my birthday early last night and went karaoking with my friend Mike and his friends. He'd been raving about his friend Misako who was in town visiting from Madison, WI. She's the Savage Love Onion cartoonist/shiatsu massage artist/and all around phenomenal Japanese Karaoke Star! Her website is www.misakorocks.com. Check it out!

I felt a little inadequate compared to all the professional karaokers at Planet Rose. With the help of Mike I sang Hard to Handle (the Black Crowes version), Come Away with Me by Norah Jones, and finally at the chime of midnight when I officially turned 30, The Gambler by Kenny Rogers. The Gambler was a hit, and the whole room sang along!


Getting ready for tonight's party, but still NO dress! 121 people and counting!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home