Crazy Sara's Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I was Mistaken

My buddy Mike just informed me that I misunderstood the final few minutes of Six Feet Under. They were not Claire's visions, just everyone's eventual death. Again, truly depressing and I thought a bit strange, but maybe it really was well done. Mike and I can continue to argue about this.

I went to Philly yesterday for my first meeting while officially managing Cordalene. I'm very excited but daunted by all the work ahead. Mike, the singer cooked a lovely dinner, and then we all sat down to business for several hours. So happy to be working with such great guys.

The Chinatown bus ride there was pretty great...they usually race down there within an hour and a half. Met a guy on the bus who is now coming to my bday party on Saturday :) I can't tell you how many new friends I have because of the Chinatown bus! On the ride back, Jeff(the bassist of Cordalene, who ALSO happens to live in Brooklyn Heights) and I took the last 11pm bus, which this time was FULL of smelly and dirty things surrounding us. There was the woman with the smelly cat and the velcro bus strap next to Jeff's head that was covered with hair and other germ infested organisims. Everyone it seemed was shouting on their cell phones. We made about 4 pitstops to pick up random riders off the side of the road in Philly. We made it home in one piece despite all this and the exceedingly sharp turns. I did however like all the neon strips in the bus and the TVs that were just showing white noise. The Chinatown Party Bus!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger MTM said...

WOW I am still deciding if I liked the last episode of 6 feet under!!It felt rushed & it didn't seem real (I mean the ending)! Here's this show that has been great with tons of drama, then suddenly it ends? But did it, because of the deaths that seemed dramatic, meaning clares drive??? Anyways I just had to comment!!M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home