Crazy Sara's Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

From: Kyle
To: Sara
Subject: Attached People Need Lust Too!

Message: I know there are some women out there that can separate sex from love and need a NSA sexual
relationship with an ultra clean decent man. So what about me? Well... I am in exactly the same
situation as you... and i love long island girls. I am seeking an ongoing arrangement that is purely
physical. I am not looking to leave my gf or fall in love. I am merely trying to fill the physical void for both of us. I want to be truly desired and experience that new person attraction/lust again! I think that i would like to meet 1-3 times a month. Communication is key...so if you have a problem with anything do no hesitate to tell me. I am super attractive and fit, 6, 185lbs, masters degree, and have traveled the world. You will find me to be very passionate and generous as a lover and fun as a playmate. My offer is sincere and I am hopeful to meet the right woman who is also sincere. Absolute discretion required and assured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home