Crazy Sara's Blog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Left Arm is Now Permanently Bent and Will Not Straighten Out!

I fear that I might have actually slightly torn a muscle or two Tuesday in that class taught by the militant police chick. I took two Aleve, but that did not seem to help at all. Now I have an excuse not to go to the gym for at least a week!

My other two classes yesterday were completely boring. I should have known with the Marketing Creativity class...you can't really "market" creativity can you? I feel as though it might be a bullshit class taught by a famous designer. Makes me wonder why I'm paying so much to go to school sometimes...

Going to get my allergy shot now...guess I'll have to give him my one good right arm. Tonight my arms will be totally immobile - looking forward to it!

Photo Credit: Mike Loew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home