Crazy Sara's Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My First Day Back at School

Before I headed back to B-School I took another class at the infamous Gold's Gym yesterday. This time I took the "Total Body Fitness" class taught by Marie, the New York City Policewoman. This was by far the most painful class yet. My left arm is completely limp, but I'm starting to notice a slight difference. My tummy is a bit flatter, and I'm noticing some muscle tone in my arms. Soon enough, I'll look like Madonna :) I woke up today in even more pain, but I guess that's a good sign? I really enjoyed the stick fighting exercise we played the most...

Besides barely not even being able to flip a notebook open at school yesterday, the two classes I took were not that bad. In our management communication class we played a game where you had to replicate these logo structures blindfolded with only oral directions. This was harder than it sounds and totally made you listen more and communicate clearly. We also had to memorize everyone's name to a face in the class - another truly difficult task for someone who never remembers a name OR a face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home