Crazy Sara's Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Well, I finally have something to write about...

I just got dumped, and I have to say I was blindsided. It must have been the most intense but shortly-lived relationship I can honestly say I've ever had. In just two and a half short months, I met his parents, his friends, and even his co-workers.

My recently-ex boyfriend was supposed to bring me over a goody basket full of stuff to make me feel better because I've been home sick for the week. Instead, he showed up empty handed and dumped me. What I'm really upset about is that I never got to watch the rest of Napoleon Dynamite with him last weekend because I had to run off to a meeting. We were supposed to watch the rest tonight.

In all seriousness, it just makes a girl want to give up the good fight and become a lesbian. Well, it was wonderful while it lasted...and now, on to the search for a more deserving suitor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home