Crazy Sara's Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005


That's Joe from Cordalene in this pic.

It's been a minute since I've posted, and can I just say it feels like home again. Between all the homework, band management, the boy, and the antibiotics it's been rough. I did however write a paper for my media class on bloggers: Blogging - Credibility & Ethics. The topic was quite interesting if I do say so myself.

I think it's safe to say 2005 is officially Natural Disaster year. This rain is relentless and my asthma cough even worse. My thoughts and prayers to all the folks in Pakistan and Kashmir, and to all those in NJ & LI swimming around in canoes.

I may be signing on another Philly-originated artist soon for management. What is it with Philly musicians? I just can't get enough of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home