Crazy Sara's Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2005


I've been a horrible blogger

So, I'm posting out of guilt right now.

Went on a dinner boat cruise for school Friday night, and we circled Manhattan, not once but twice! The views were stupendous, but waves were trecherous. I lost my balance several times, and the booze didn't really help matters much.

Last night was the first Cordalene show that I booked for the band, and I've never been so proud in my life. The crowd was a little sparse earlier on in the night, but we had an amazing turnout for the show. The band thanked me during their set, and I was just beaming. Everyone just fell in love with the band...thanks to all my friends who came out to see them. It meant the world to me.

Now, off to the Atlantic Antic...new photos to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home